Make your American Dream come true
Find Your Job in the USA as a Foreigner,
Get a Visa Sponsorship
As a foreign national looking for a job in the United States, you face to the inability to work in the United States. Here lies the big catch-22 for international professionals; your future U.S.-based employer is the one that has to sponsor you for a work visa. But... do companies keep telling you they do not offer sponsorship?
For over 6 years of experience, we know how to help you have a faster, and easier job search. Just as we’ve helped hundreds of people, let us help you! Our mission is for you to have a top-notch job search experience on the U.S. labor market by providing you with high potential visa sponsorship jobs... and beyond!
Our 70k+ Jobs are:
Get your job faster, easier, with less stress and more support!
We currently have 70k+ U.S.-based jobs from 200k+ visa-friendly companies
Benefits of Using USponsorMe
Save time and energy by:
Great hiring employers offering work visa sponsorship
Professionals from all over the world
Professionals based everywhere in the world
Professionals who have no U.S. passport nor U.S. permanent residency (Green Card)
Professionals who need to get sponsored for a work visa by a U.S.-based employer
Who Should Use USponsorMe
Global professionals looking for a job in the United States at a company willing to sponsor the work visa, and who:
How It Works
See If You Qualify
- Complete your profile
It will automatically calculate your visa options and tell you if you are eligible for H1B, O1, E3 or TN visa, and the job titles you have to target
See Opportunities & Get Notified
- Search for jobs and see if we have current jobs for you
- Set up your job alert to get notified when we have jobs for you
- Complete your USponsorMe resume to get notified by employers willing to connect with you
You will receive by email, jobs of the week and jobs that align with your resume
Manage Your Job Search
- Save jobs you are interested and track it
- Apply for jobs and track it
- Followup with recruiters
- Track your job interviews
Most Frequent Questions
When should I start my job search? How long does it take to find a U.S.-based job and get a visa?
You can start as soon as you are ready to dive into your job search! The time to get a job varies depending on the number of jobs you receive and apply for per month average, the quality of your applications, your performance at job interviews, and the visa you are eligible for. For example; for a USponsorMe member with a popular profile in IT, eligible for a E3 visa, with an American resume and cover letter rewritten by an expert, ready to master job interviews, and who applies for 5 or more targeted jobs weekly, he usually get the ideal job offer with visa sponsorship within 4 months.
The time to get a visa varies depending on the visa. TN for Canadian usually takes 2 weeks, and 4 weeks for Mexican. For H-1B at cap exempt companies, O-1 if you have all documents ready, and E-3, it usually takes 6 weeks. For H-1B and H-1B1, it usually takes 8 to 10 months and petitions should be submitted once a year, in March. If you are not graduated in the USA with a master's degree, you may have 70% chance to not be picked at the lottery and have to wait for next year to resubmit, and so one. We give you more precise details on timeframe regarding your profile when you complete it in our platform (for free).
The timeframe to get a job offer and the one to get your visa cannot overlap. So if you take 8 months to get a job offer, and 6 weeks for obtaining your visa, it will be a total of 10 months process.
How do I know if I need a job offer from a U.S.-based employer to get a work visa or work authorization?
You will need a job offer from a U.S.-based employer to get a work visa or work authorization in any cases, except if:
- you are an American citizen;
- you hold a green card or an EAD (Employment Authorization Document);
- you hold an EAD (Employment Authorization Document);
- you won the EDV Green Card lottery and will get the green card;
- one of your parent(s), spouse, child(s), or sibling(s)) is American citizen or green card holder and is willing to sponsor you;
- your spouse got a non immigrant visa such as H1B, E1, E2, J1, L1, A2, and on the one you can be added as dependent and ask for a work authorization then;
- you are a journalist or you work for an independent production company, and are sent to the U.S.A. by your current company;
- you are employed by a company at a management or expertise level, and are sent to the U.S.A. by your current company;
- you have an extraordinary ability in the arts or athletics;
- you have an extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry;
- you have an extraordinary ability or achievement in the sciences, education, or business, and your presence and your activity will benefit the United States;
- you create your own company;
- you invest $800k+ in a business that will benefit the U.S. economy and create jobs.
If you fall into one of those exceptions below, you might be able to get a work visa or work authorization without any job offer from a U.S.-based employer. In that case, you'll need to reach out a lawyer in immigration law (except for the three first exceptions) to confirm this, and if this is confirmed, the lawyer will help you with your visa and work authorization and USponsorMe cannot help you. If you still need a job offer from a U.S.-based employer to get your work visa / work permit, USponsorMe is for you. For the three first exceptions, USponsorMe cannot help you neither, we invite you to use general job boards such as Indeed, ZipRecruiter or LinkedIn as you actually do not need any visa sponsorship.
I was applying for jobs everywhere without knowing that some companies doesn't sponsor foreigners.
Thanks to Sarah, I had a lot of information about the work permit. She was very helpful et answer quickly to my questions. The good think also is that we can check which company can sponsor us before applying for.
I was able to appreciate your database, it is a remarkable job you have done. I congratulate you for that. I was very pleased to see what your database can offer, and the support that you bring.
I am currently researching to gather the maximum information. I intend to launch my project in July 2019, and I was hoping to use your platform.
Found his job in Los Angeles - After 4 months coaching
Before starting the program with you, I massively applied online several months without any success.
Once we started the program, I got my first interviews 2 weeks after the beginning, and I got around 25 interviews during the program. Knowing my potential visa and with a strong visa pitch preparation, I finally got my job as Supply Chain Director!
I wanted to congratulate you on your work, I really enjoy reading your emails and what you are doing to help us is very well done. I believe that your newsletter is the one that will have helped me the most of all the newsletters that I could have read before. ?
I thank you for all your advice, because I am well aware that if I made it there, it is partly because of you and Maxime, all your articles and videos are rich in information.
This training is great and I would recommend it to my friends! I would summarize the positives in three words:
* Motivation: your example shows us that it is possible, we believe it! And the tone you use in your emails is also very encouraging.
* Structuring: the modules are well put together, the information is clear and precise. All of it is presented in a way that makes it easy to find. It helps you not to be all over the place, going in all directions, as it surely would have been the case for me if I had not discovered this method ...
* Information: we have access to a wealth of information, including business listings, which I find extremely difficult to find on my own...
They offer lots of nice advice for job search and interviews, and a rich database for my job search. It is with great pleasure that I would recommend it to a friend.
You can not imagine the help that it has already given me. I start to project myself in a more concrete way and it feels good!
Found her job in New York - After 2 month of the plan Get Hired within 3 Months
I found my job! I'm going to work for the French startup ***** as Junior Technical Project Manager in New York.
The J-1 visa was not possible in my case. However, following your Visa Simulator and ***** being initially a Startup, I offered them to sponsor me an E-2 visa, which they accepted. I will spend next year at **** in NYC! I thank you again for your work that really helped me in my research. The crucial points on which you helped me are:
- Resume writing: In addition to ATS compliance and the presentation of an official resume, really targeting a position and only showing the information related to this position allowed me to be selected.
- Find the right visa: Your visa search algorithm is really excellent and very useful, even crucial in my job search because I was initially looking for an H1-B.
- Stay motivated: Your motivation was really a key element in my process. Indeed, working hours per day for months, for very few exclusively negative responses, is not easy because it weighs on your morale. I have often thought of giving up, and you did not let me do it. Your positive messages allowed me to keep my goal in mind and to remind myself that the game is worth the effort. I did not lose hope and searched until the end (my deadline being April 1), I finally received a positive response on March 28.
Many people contact me and ask me how I got there, I never hesitate to recommend them USponsor Me.
I feel very in touch with all the advice you give. I do not regret my investment because I learned lots of things!
USponsor Me is a complete site, a source of information and a team at your disposal that will guide you.
Found his job in Detroit, Michigan - After 3 months of the plan Get Hired within 3 Months
Thanks to her very extensive visa tutorial, Sarah allowed me to decide to go with the J-1 visa. I then followed her highly effective methodology for my resume and LinkedIn solicitation, and I hung in there for more than 6 months and was able to multiply my direct contacts with business leaders and get my 1-year J-1 Visa in Michigan.
Thank you so much, you enlightened me in the agonizing professional maze in the United States!
Got several job interviews - After 22 days of the plan Get Hired within 6 Months
I first wanted to congratulate you on the Sponsors Search. It's super convenient and user-friendly. And thanks to that and my resume reviewed, I already got answers, and requests for interviews!
And I promise you it works well, it's crazy! I was able to increase my response rate by over 50%! Now, I receive almost 75% of responses to my applications.
I realize that your training is the most real thing that can help me to realize my project. It really made me feel supported in my project that I see as a little crazy, or even downright nut. It encourages me to continue and not give up, believe in it and stay positive on it. I'm going at my pace. I would recommend it to a friend!
Found her job in Miami following 2 job offers – After 4 months coaching
I have long sought quality advice to move to the US, and Sarah made such a big difference because she has real field experience. She knows the reality, and her coaching is effective because it is based on real facts and was also very practical. Her help and expertise helped me throughout the research process. I highly recommend working with her if you want to reach your expatriation goal.
There's a LOT of written + video content with tips, ways of approaching the job search. The Q&A sessions are probably what helped me most! Sarah's tips and tools prepared me and put me into the winning mindset!
Found her job in Los Angeles - After 4 months coaching
I searched for 3 months, a job in California by myself without success until I enrolled in the method and job board. Sarah's advice and thoroughness quickly helped me find my position in 4 months under a J-1. And now I'm waiting for my H-1B!
It was all thanks to Sarah’s efficiency and clear answers as well as all the tools available to find a job in the USA!
Congratulations on your USponsor Me blog, I know that you and Maxime spend a lot of time on it. In any case, it is a great tool very well developed, and the videos are fantastic! I'm waiting for the next seasonal job offers in September, thank you for your dedication, your good mood, and your professionalism.
I truly wanted to thank you for your time. Your advice is very useful to me. I went to the site, I look at all of my options calmly and try to study them. I follow up with you as I go, you never fail me.
I really wanted to congratulate you on what you are offering. Hiring and behavioral analysis are my job, and I really admire what you do! Behind all the writings and videos are real gold mines; I found the process of recruitment and analysis of employer and candidate behaviors, worthy of an HR professional. So really, my sincerest congratulations for your work!
I have been actively keeping an eye on your site and you seem to care about everyone's success. Thank you for this site, the advice you bring on various things, thank you for sharing your experiences and the optimistic views you convey.
Your daily blog and emails are such a treat to read, and very interesting! Please keep it up! 😉