Date of Last Revision: August 26th, 2018
User’s privacy is a major priority at USponsor Me, LLC ("USponsor Me", "we" or "our"), and we take great care to protect your information. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter some personal information such as: your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number etc. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We may also collect information about your interactions with us, including the type of device or browser you're using, your IP address, your browsing behavior while on our website, and the URLs of the websites you were at before you visited our site (these are called "referring URLs").
Uses of Information
- USponsor Me does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and for other business purposes.
- We use your information to improve our website and your customer service experience while using our site.
- Your personal information may be shared with current or future USponsor Me entities or subsidiaries.
- We may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communications.
- In some circumstances, USponsor Me may share your information with certain third parties to perform services on our behalf.
Your Personal Data provided
You declare and guarantee that You are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission (i) the content is exact and true, (ii) the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory).
How do we protect your information?
Users are responsible for their own username and password safety and security on our website. We recommend choosing a strong password and changing it frequently. Please do not use the same login details (email and password) across multiple websites.
We do implement a variety of security measures including offering the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (personal details, credit card information, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties; in some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why
Terms and Conditions
Questions regarding this statement or any enquiry about your personal data should be directed to the following address: [email protected]