Find a job in the USA with visa sponsorship: our story
We are a French couple who wakes up one morning with a new project in the head: a relocation to the USA.Well, why not?
And we did it!
Indeed, in 2014 at the age of 28 both of us, with a background of:
- Master of International Logistics (College degree)
- 4 years of experience in Information Systems
- Master of Digital Content Engineering (College degree)
- 4 years of computer experience
And the best is that:
We found each a job with visa sponsorship independently
- We neither had a visa nor a work permit to live and work in the US
- The companies in which we worked in France were not present in the United States
- We were not in the US to do our research
- Did not have diplomas or equivalent in the USA
- We knew absolutely nobody in the US, we had never even set foot there before we arrived (yes)
- Were not bilingual in English
- We do not come from renowned schools, neither of them
Basically, we were both starting from 0. And we got there. So why not you?
Our Milestones Story to find a job in the USA as foreigner
2013, we were determined by this expatriation project in the US, so let’s do it!
As a result, with our experience, we understand the problems of job search in the USA you are currently facing as foreigner, including the visa and everything that goes with it. In fact, that’s why we created USponsorMe.